Which One of Our Three Custom Treatment Products is Best for You?
The Theta product you chose is not related to your condition, or history. For the most part it depends on only one thing, the type of shoes you intend to wear them in.
- Our Standard Theta Orthotic is made to be used under the removable in-liner of a casual men or women’s shoe.
- Our Dress Theta Orthotics do not require anything on top and they work in both dress and casual shoes.
- Our Premium Theta Orthotics only fit in casual shoes, they are encapsulated with a full length cushioned in-liner.
If you wear only casual shoes with removable in-liners, our Standard is very affordable.
If you wear both dress and casual shoes you need to order our Dress Theta’s.
If you wear casual shoes only and want our best treatment product chose our Premium Theta Orthotics.
How Do You Fit Me for Custom Orthotics?
Bioenginered Foam Impression Neutral position Non-weight bearing Slipper Casts, and Standing weight bearing lateral x-rays, can all be used to fit a prescription custom foot control device.
The biofoam impression system that we use to get the information necessary to fabricate your custom orthotic device, is a simple and accurate way to get the measurements and arch contours we require.
We can also get the information that we need from neutral position non-weight bearing slipper casts. These are the types of impressions preferred by most podiatric physicians.
Certainly some of the information about arch characteristics would be different between non-weight bearing impressions and partially weight bearing impressions. As long as our physicians and technicians here at Theta differentiate between the different measurement techniques, a proper prescription can be made.
Improved foot function with a custom device just begins with an accurate impression of your foot.
The biofoam impression technique I use on the internet is quick, clean, and easy to get right.
Our current research protocol prescribes only Digital Theta Orthotics. Both foot contours and angular corrections (Theta) are defined mathematically, and saved in 3 dimensional software files. These 3 D files are then printed on a Rapid Prototyping Printer. Molds are made from the printed parts and used to create our Digital Theta’s.
The same Measurements that we have taken from biofoam impressions, neutral position non weight bearing (Root) casts, and lateral weight bearing x-rays, for over 25 years are used to custom fit our new digital treatment products today.
Biofoam impression kits are included with each custom order.
How Do I Get Started?
Three steps to restore your activity and stop your pain.
- You read and call (800-558-4382), gain the necessary trust, then place a secure order on line with or without our money back guarantee.
- I priority mail an Impression Kit with Clinical Questionnaire and you complete and return the kit.
- I complete and ship your order within seven working days and we document your treatment together.