Standard Theta Orthotics
All of our custom Theta orthotics are digitally designed and constructed from a durable non-compressible urethane. Each one uses measurements taken from right and left foot impressions, then manufactured to a specific Theta angle determined from your clinical history. Remove the original in-liner and position this all rubber orthotic in the shoe, then replace the in-liner back on top. Properly used under a removable in-liner, this durable and economical orthotic restores activity and stops chronic pain, even when all other treatments have failed.
This custom orthotic is made to be used in casual shoes that have removable in-liners.
- Free treatment Support
- (12-37 degrees) of correction
- Most cost-effective Theta
- Increase success with a two pair (R&L) progressive treatment, at two consecutive Theta corrections.
- Impression kit and Shipping & Handling are included.
- Transactions secured by Authorize.net
- Once we receive your custom order, we ship a Bio-Foam kit with clinical questionnaire.
- You fill out the clinical questionnaire and return the impression kit back to our lab.
- Seven days in the lab and we create your prescription and ship your order with instructions.