Standard Theta Custom Orthotics
All of our custom orthotics are digitally designed and constructed from a durable, non-compressible urethane. Each product is manufactured to a specific theta angle determined by measurements taken from your foot impressions and clinical history.
You can insert this product in your shoe by removing the shoe’s original in-liner and positioning the rubber orthotic in the space below it. You then place the in-liner back on top of the orthotic.
When properly used under a removable shoe in-liner, this durable and economical orthotic restores activity and stops chronic pain, even when all other treatments have failed.
This custom orthotic is made to be used in casual shoes that have removable in-liners.
- FREE shipping and handling
- Free treatment support
- 12-37 degrees of correction
- Most cost-effective Theta
Two Pair Option $378.00
You can optimize your treatment success by ordering a two pair (R&L) progressive treatment, at two consecutive Theta corrections. Your impression kit and shipping and handling are included.
- Once we receive your custom order, we ship a Bio-Foam kit with clinical questionnaire.
- You fill out the clinical questionnaire and return the impression kit back to our lab.
- We take up to seven workdays to prepare your prescription and ship your order with instructions.
Susan scott –
I have a pair and without them I cannot walk.It’s been a life saver.I need another pair.
Terry Chapman –
I have been using my Theta Orthotics for four years now and have walked pain free. Leave the pain behind and experience the freedom of pain free walking again.