What makes Theta Orthotics different?
Probably one of the best and most important questions that you would ask. Most of my patients have tried orthotics, and many currently wear some type of orthotic during most weight bearing activities. Quite a few even send photos of the many different orthotics they have tried. How does one know if the next new orthotic is any better much less even as good as the one they currently use.
Two Quantified wedges makes Theta Orthotics unique.
…EVERY 5 DEGREE increase of wedge, up to 37 degrees in the rear foot and 19 degrees in the forefoot, will DOUBLE THE functional BENEFITS of an ORTHOTIC.
- I saw that most corrective shoes and OTC insoles had 5-15 degrees of angular correction.
- I saw that most custom orthotics on the market had 10 – 20 degrees of Theta angular correction.
- I learned that optimal correction was as high as 37 degrees in many patients.
- I learned that two specific angles of control (wedges) were important during gait.
- I learned the wedges could be used independently or together for optimal results.
- I learned how to stop more of the pain caused by the way we walk and stand, with a progressive treatment using Two Quantified wedges. (Digital Theta’s)
Progressive treatment with Two Quantified wedges, changes gait better, and stops more pain.
Progressive treatment programs using two quantified wedges generate treatment levels between 27 and 37 degrees. Clinical benefit can be more than 4 times that achieved with a treatment using a single level of correction at 17-20 degrees, found in most Prescription Orthotics.